Friday, December 3, 2010

Cocktails and Dreams

I have no idea why I put that as the title. Except that theres a feeling associated with that phrase. Its from the Movie Cocktail starring Tom Cruise in which he is a bar tender and he dreams of opening his own bar one day; which he does eventually and names it 'Cocktails and Dreams'. The phrase has always evoked a success-content-happiness-bliss kinda feeling. The kind I am feeling now. Life has become one long stretch of euphoria interspersed with satisfaction and I am gonna savor it for as long as it lasts.

1st sem in IISc, the first 4 months have been a whirlwind of course work, assignments, exams, failures, successes, late nights, early morning boring lectures, new friends, movies in library, dominoes orders, tp with tp gang, CSIR jhol and what not.

I have started getting my stipend. Will buy my own bike next Jan. Hopefully. Finally.

Life next year is gonna be just awesome.

I realised i have never blogged about IISc before. Maybe sometime later i'll tell the story of how i made it to IISc.

1 comment:

Vidhi Patel said...

ditto feelings here too! =)
and wat's the CSIR jhol??