Thursday, July 10, 2008

Neutral???

Am in....finally.... I have finally taken admission for MSc. Bioinformatics at Pune University. Am i happy?? I should be... after all this department is the best in India, it has good placement opportunities, there is good scope for PhD later and this line is the future where simulation will rule wet labs. So i should be happy, atleast.

The problem is i dont feel anything at all. And this is the topic of this blog. What do u call the feeling where u dont feel anything??? I am not feeling apprehensive about the course, nor scared of a new city or ragging or whatever. I am not feeling sad that i'll be leaving my parents. I am not feeling good about bagging such a nice course at a good place with a promising future. I am not feeling bad of leaving old good friends behind. HECK I AM NOT FEELING ANYTHING !!! And what the hell does one call that feeling??? Emptyness?? I dunno. but i want to find out... and this feeling is driving me nuts !!! I guess i am feeling weird... thats all !!! Or may be i am just neutral about all that goes on all around me. Or heck may be this is Nirvana... but if this is nirvana then i hate it !!! Its like i cease to be a Human !!! ouch.

No comments: